WELCOME TO DWAN & ASSOCIATES LTD
Thank you for dropping by - you've come to the right place if you're interested in change. Not the token, dabble around the edges pseudo-change, but real, sustainable change that enables you, your business or the organisation you work in, to adapt and thrive in these constantly changing, challenging times.
My success is fundamentally built on and driven by my desire to:
- bring about transformational organisational change that results in healthy, resilient, productive, vibrant, happy workplaces
- work with individuals and teams of energized, resilient, skilled and passionate people who really want to work together to achieve great things
- bring an approach that seeks possibilities, potential and positives
- bring about personal change that really makes a difference in people's lives
- bring about a way of viewing and doing things that gets to the heart of what derails people, businesses and organisations from achieving their goals.
- getting to the heart of things
- discerning the core problems versus the symptoms of a problem
- stimulating hopefulness and encouraging positive thinking and resilience in challenging situations
- being practical and real in proposed interventions
- translating 'management stuff' into accessible, understandable, bite-sized, easy to follow pieces
- naming the elephants in the room
- working alongside people, to support and guide them to 'do the doing'
- leading others to think outside the box
- encouraging, endorsing, challenging and affirming people in their growth to greatness.
What do we do?
We provide one-on-one management coaching/personal management training and professional supervision (face-to-face or via telephone); one-on-one business coaching (face-to-face or via telephone); cluster coaching (on site, face-to-face with small groups of staff who have similar needs); tailor-made management-related programmes; writing and other specialist services, on request.
Please do have a look around the site for more information about who
we are and what we do. You'll find there are a number of free resources
(articles) and links to our Youtube clips (on a number management
and business topics) on the Media page. Feel free to give me a call or
send me an email if you have any questions and I'll get back to you. I'd
love to help.
Personal Management Trainer; M.B.A, Grad CELT; Professional Certified Coach (PCC); CoachU Certified Graduate (CUCG); RSP-Trained Retirement Coach; Educational writer. Member of the International Coach Federation; a Mentor in the Community (Christchurch, NZ).